EXTERNAL FLUSH-INSTALLED ON-WINDOW BLINDS
(Be Clever) is installed together with the window joinery at the stage of its installation or replacement. However, consider that this type of installation reduces the window opening by the height of the blind box. The advantage of such blind is the possibility of building-in the box and guides both from the inside and outside.
ADVANTAGES OF BLINDS:
- The blind box and guides are installed on the window or door frame before they are installed in the recess.
- The adaptive profile enables the installation of the blinds on PVC, wooden and aluminium windows.
- The system allows to apply many methods to build-in the box and guides: from the outside, from the inside, on both sides or, due to a large range of veneers, it can be left without building-in.
- Aesthetic inspection cover with functional lock located from the bottom of the blind box.
- Additional box reinforcements ensure stability at large dimensions.
- Various insulation of the blind box allows for optimal adaptation to climatic conditions.
- Possibility to make a blind integrated with a rolling mosquito net.
More details and display can be found in our showroom in Załaków.